Westbrook Health Services Opportunity for Giving May 6
Westbrook Health Services, Inc. will be participating in Give Local MOV on Tuesday May 6 from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Employees, the public, and Friends of Westbrook are invited to go online and donate to the Westbrook Permanent Endowment Fund athttp://www.givelocalmov.org/. Your donation is an investment in the future of Westbrook’s quality services and commitment to our community. All donations are appreciated and individual donations $10 and over will be accepted. Individual donations of $100 or more will be matched at $100 on May 6th.
For those who feel more comfortable donating by check, please make the check out to Westbrook Health Services Give Local MOV and be sure the check is dated for May. Checks must be turned in by noon on May 6th to Liz Ford. For additional information please follow us on Facebook and be sure to take a moment to like the Westbrook Facebook page.
Suggested Levels of Giving:
- Friends of Westbrook Level- $1000 and up
- Platinum Level- $500 to $999
- Gold Level- $250 to $499
- Silver Level- $100 to $249
- We Support Westbrook- $10 to $50
WHAT IS GIVE LOCAL MOV?
Give Local MOV is a 24-hour online giving challenge led by Our Community’s Foundation (Parkersburg Area Community Foundation and Regional Affiliates) to raise unrestricted dollars for the non-profits in our community for which we manage charitable funds. Through a partnership between Our Community’s Foundation and invited local non-profits, donors from throughout our region will come together to raise significant funds for local needs – all on a single day.
WHEN IS IT?
May 6, 2014 – A national day of giving to celebrate the 100th anniversary of community foundations across the country.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
- To bring many people together around giving, showcasing the Mid-Ohio Valley’s spirit of giving
- To raise awareness in our area about the valuable services of our nonprofit partners
- To generate unrestricted dollars for our local nonprofit partners at a time when more is being required with fewer resources
- To attract and build the next generation of philanthropists for the Mid-Ohio Valley area
- To demonstrate how online giving and social media work through this pilot project so our community can be prepared to use these tools
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Easy! On May 6, 2014 anyone can visit http://www.givelocalmov.org/ and choose the nonprofit(s) to which they want to give. Then dollars from our local match pool and bonus prizes will be used to amplify gifts!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Donors: Every community member is a potential donor for Give Local MOV. Individuals can make online donations to any participating non-profit with a minimum donation of $10.